Each SME & Start-Up that Craigology has worked started with a similar goal.
They were looking for help with business strategy, growth or a way to create/increase sales; others wanted advice on content creation or help with digital marketing. Much of all this led to helping create or update websites and social media. In every case, Craigology shared tech, tools and tactics and continue to do so.
HERE'S A TYPICAL LIST OF THE WORK THAT WAS UNDERTAKEN TO UNLOCK THE CLIENT'S VALUE
• Understand and uncover the backstory and future aspiration of the business/brand via a LIVE on-site working session.
• Run competitor analysis to find potential weak spots, increase strengths and uncover hidden opportunities.
• Create authentic personas that the business was looking to reach (found via LinkedIn, web research etc)
• Build or redesign website structure and messaging to show the business in its true light.
• Create content: Creative direction, copywriting, photography, tone of voice and branding to attract and hold attention. Brand guidelines were also built or updated.
• Write engaging, insight-led social media posts and find 19 pathways to reach and talk directly to new clients. Creation of a content calendar with working examples also delivered.
Working directly with the CEO (Henk Verbeek) and his senior team, Craigology designed and created a professional business presence for Wulverhorst. Building a new website, establishing a brand statement, creating content, designing business templates and compiling everything into a style guide.
The style guide allowed Wulverhorst to align their verbal and visual communication and pitch their top-quality construction work to global brands and businesses.
As an ex-tradesman, I fully connected with this project, merging my professional knowledge and experience working in advertising with the insights and experience working in the construction industry years ago.
Craig showed me on where my company currently was and where it needed to be. He made it crystal clear, talking to me in my 'builders' language. He laid everything out in a workable plan and executed this by himself. I've never seen one person do the amount of business and creative work that Craig does.
Henk Verbeek, CEO/Owner at Wulverhorst
In January 2020, The CHALK Group hired Craigology to launch their Micro Office Spaces, communicating and selling these to corporates.
Craigology created CHALK's brand identity, website and Micro Office imagery and led the creative team to create content for B2B presentations & partnerships with
Zoom, Blueair, Salto, Zaplocks & Logitech.