Craig Lovelidge set-up Craigology Consulting after successfully leading the creative In-House agency at Staples Europe. The agency broke multiple sales records for the brand across 17 EU countries, resulting in over €75m in sales during Craig’s two year tenure. As part of the agency leadership team, Craig established the entire creative department of copywriters, art directors, designers, video editors and producers. He pushed to connect the marketing department and creative departments to work in tandem, allowing delivery of successful thematic campaigns across retail, online and contract.
Craig took these experiences into the consultancy, creating a positive impact in terms of:
• Speciality for In-House Agency & In-House Brand Team / Problem Solving / Creative Leadership / Project Management / Growth Thinking & Execution.
• Using facts and In-House data to overcome challenges plus find opportunities for creativity, productivity & growth.
• Build and structure fully integrated teams with the entirety of skills and capabilities to create commercially creative, customer focused work.
(If Craig can't personally solve a problem, someone within the network can!)
• Implementation of creative processes, project resources and supplier management.
• Plan and facilitate collaborative Insight Programs, Brand Camps + Creative Workshops.
• Team Inspiration / Talent Retention and Individual Creative Coaching + Mentoring.
"THE MOST CONCISE AND PRACTICAL
ON THE MARKET"
This FREE eBook uncovers and shares the secrets driving success inside today's In-House Agencies.
Global CEO's, CMO's & Marketing VP's have read the 5 Hidden Truths and their feedback has been incredible.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY
The 5 Hidden Truths Supercharging Today’s In-House Agencies gives insight on how to bring your agency closer to the business, improve working relationships and fuel your team to produce confident work that attracts customers to buy your products. Many successful agencies are achieving this, and so can you.
When your work environment is energetic, your work relationships thrive and everything changes. Collaboration, creativity and productivity increase. You work with confidence and lead to succeed.
This ebook is a culmination of an outstanding creative career plus working and consulting with senior in-house directors, interviewing marketing leaders and engaging with high performing employees, all while researching and gathering insightful data from leading In-House sources.